A hot shower on a cold morning is especially important. With the right water heater, your family should never have to deal with the disappointment of a cold shower. At FitzGerald and Sons Plumbing Company, we offer a variety of water heaters, both traditional and tankless, to suit our customers’ needs. If you are unsure whether you should go tankless, consider these strong benefits for ditching the traditional model and going tankless.
- Conserve Energy–A traditional water heater continuously heats and stores hot water. This can waste a lot of energy heating water you do not need. A tankless water heater heats water on demand instead. You are not heating more than you need and wasting energy. You could reduce your energy usage just by going tankless.
- Save Money–In addition to saving energy, you will be saving money. Because tankless units utilize less energy, they do not cost as much to run.
- Enjoy Endless Hot Water–Traditional tank water heaters can run out of hot water since the tank only holds and heats so much at a time. Tankless water heaters heat water on demand, so there is no need to race your family for the showers every morning to get some hot water.
- Benefit From a Longer Lifespan–On average, tankless water heaters last 5-10 years longer than traditional models. If taken care of properly, you could have 20 years of reliable use with a tankless water heater.
- Maximize Your Home’s Space–Traditional water heaters take up significant space. For many homeowners, they lose the use of an entire closet because of the giant tank. Tankless water heaters are much smaller, making them especially ideal for smaller homes or homes with limited storage.
Heat things up! Call FitzGerald and Sons Plumbing Company to schedule a consultation today! Whether you decide to go traditional or tankless, we will help you get the hot water you need.