Daily Procedure for Customer Service Visits
Every employee will:
- Wash hands and/or use hand sanitizer before and after each service call.
- Wear a fresh pair of gloves during the entire service call, which will be put on before greeting the customer & removed after returning to the service vehicle when leaving.
- Maintain zero physical contact with the customer.
- Maintain a minimum of 6 feet of distance between themselves and the customer.
- Wipe down all surfaces touched inside the home with anti-bacterial/anti-viral disinfecting wipes, which will be disposed of upon return to the service vehicle.
- Any items used and to be discarded will be discarded into a container in the service vehicle.
- Wear disposable shoe covers on every indoor job.
- Sanitize truck cabs and hand tools daily.
We have asked all our service technicians and their assistants not to shake hands and we ask that you return the favor. We also ask that when you call for an appointment, if you have any medically compromised persons in your home that you make us aware of that. We require all our employees to notify us immediately if they or anyone in their home becomes ill. They must seek medical attention and not return to work until cleared by their doctor.
Presently, we cannot safely enter a home where a person is medically quarantined or self-quarantined. Please be sure to tell us when you call if that is the case. We intend to continue to offer our service as we always have, from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Saturday as well as 24/7 service to our residential and commercial customers.
Thank you for your continued patronage of FitzGerald & Sons Plumbing. We look forward to continuing to service our customers. Please continue to check our website for additional information in these ever-changing times.